Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mini Hawaiian Pizzas



Ok, ok... I know they're not pretty but they tasted yum. Here's what you'll need:

Ham
Can of biscuits
Pizza sauce
Mozzarella cheese
Can of chunked pineapple
Oregano
Garlic salt

Cubed up some of the ham that I talked about in the previous post and set it aside. Opened up a can of biscuits and pulled them apart so they're are 1/2 their original thickness and laid them out on a greased cookie sheet. Spoon one tablespoon of jarred pizza sauce on each biscuit. Throw on the cubed ham and the canned pineapple. I chop up the pineapple into smaller pieces, btw, just to make it easier to eat. Shook on some dried oregano and just a tab bit of garlic salt (go easy on that- it's strong.) I finished it off with some shredded mozzarella and cooked @ the assigned temp and time on the biscuit label. I went just a bit short on the cooking time since they are 1/2 the size.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment