Monday, January 20, 2014

WORST DRESSED @ the SAG Awards 2014

I know the SAG Awards were on Saturday so this post might be a bit old news but I just had to say that I was overall impressed w/ the dresses the ladies chose. Some though... oh my goodness (ie: Kerri Washington. Giiiiirl!)

Speaking of, let's just jump right into that. First off, I don't like the pink color w/ her skin tone but that not the worst part by a long shot. I think it's adorable when expectant moms show their bellies but on the Red Carpet? IDK about all that. She said that the dress was custom made which makes things even worse, imo. A crop top and and ugly skirt do not justify RC Realness... sorry, bb!

While I obviously really did hate Kerri Washington's dress, I don't think she wins for WORST DRESS. I don't care while Kelly or Guilliana says, Cate Blanchett's dress was hideous. Again, I'm not feeling he pink color OR the sequins. It's 2014, I don't approve of sequins. Heard several people disagree w/ me on this look but ugh, whatever. Guess I just don't see the ~beauty~ in it like they do.
 
 
Ok, so there's my pointless two cents. I haven't actually read anything about who "officially" made the Best and Worst lists but I'm really betting that Ms. Washington will certainly be on the later.

No comments:

Post a Comment