Saturday, March 1, 2014

Makeup/Polish Haul



Went to the Dollar Tree to pick up a few things and I, ofcourse, had to go check out the makeup ailse. Found some more of the Lipstick/gloss duos from LA Colors. I really do love this product. The lipstick goes on smooth and is longlasting. The gloss doesn't add much color but it does leave a nice shine and it smells SO good. I'll post pics of the shades I got (Pleasure and Sensual.)

Also found a few LA Colors "Value Packs" which include lipstick, liner and a tub of gloss. I'm actually quite disappointed in these though. The colors I got (Diva and Dainty) were both so pretty but they are so poorly pigmented. The liners are very light as well. I dabbed on the gloss (which has mini sparkles in it) and it smells and tasted like petroleum jelly. If, for some odd reason, you DO buy these, I'd just go ahead and give the tub-o-gloss to some little girl you know cause it has no business being in the makeup collection of an adult. Again, pics later.

I also got an eyelash curler in some unknown brand. It's really ugly w/ yellow handles. It comes w/ an extra pad. Besides it being ugly, it does work well enough. Wish I would have waited cause the next place I went (Walgreens) had e.l.f brand eyelash curlers for $1 as well. Woulda much rather had that one, tbh.

Speaking of Walgreens, if you have their savings card, they have a bunch of Wet n Wild products on sale for... wait for it... 69 cents! I picked up three eyeliners in Turquoise, Purple and White. They glide on smooth and are super pigmented and bright. Excited to wear those with full makeup too see the complete effect.

WnW "Wild Shine" polishes were also 60 cents. I got 4 and now I wish I had picked up more, tbh. Got Black Crème, Too Hot for You, Tickled Pink and Lavender Crème. They had one called Poppy and I so regret not getting it. Was a gorgeous bright coral. Somebody go buy that one so I can live vicariously through you. Please and Thank you!

Like I said, I'll post swatches and pics sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment