Wednesday, March 12, 2014

NYC Long Wearing Nail Polishes (& WnW Purty Persimmon)


Had a job interview earlier this week (I didn't get it, but that's another story...) and bought a pretty boring grey sweater to wear. Needed something to give it a pop and saw this color polish and fell in love. It's New York Colors Long Wearing in Skyline Blue (#151.) Found these earrings that matched perfectly and it really did liven up the dull sweater. I'm on Day 3 of wearing this and I gotta say that the title of "long wearing" may be a little of a stretch. Started chipping yesterday and at this point it looks pretty ghetto. If you plan on wearing this week long then be prepared for a lot of touch ups.



Also bought Times Square Tangerine Crème (#112) in the same brand. Both of these (and lots of other colors) were 98 cents @ Walmart. Saw some swatches on Pinterest of some of the other options and now I HAVE to go back and get 'em. Great bright, springy colors. While I was there, I also got Wet n Wild's Purty Persimmon lipstick. Been looking for this everywhere but all the stores I go to either don't carry it or were sold out. It's a lovely red/orange color and I think these two will go awesome together. Cant wait to wear them out. If you haven't tried WnW lipsticks then hurry out and pick up as many as you can. They are super pigmented and quite matte. They go on smooth and aren't hella drying like most of their matte-like competitors. I'll proudly post pics as soon as I get the chance to fancy it up featuring these colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment